We are almost completely volunteer-run and answering emails takes up a lot of our volunteers’ time. So please try not to email … do one or more of the following instead:
- Come to an event and talk to the organizers.
- Come to our monthly ‘Shared Space’ evening - now on the second Monday of each month, see ‘Upcoming Events’ on the right.
- Join the TTB-active mailing list and email your question to the group.
- Or, if you use Facebook, join the Transition Town Brixton Facebook group and send your question to that group.
- Try using the search box in the top right hand of the website. If you get too many hits, put your query in quotes and the exact phrase will then be searched for.
Further instructions for joining the TTB-active and Facebook groups are under ‘Get Involved’ where you can also sign up for newsletters and website updates (or see box to the right for some options): http://www.transitiontownbrixton.org/category/get-involved/
Email contact – if that is needed after all:
- General contact: email@example.com
- If you have funding suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website contact: To be made a contributor to the website and for any technical queries not answered on the site hereÂ http://www.transitiontownbrixton.org/technical-support-research/, please contact Penny at email@example.com
For hiring the Transition Centre, we will be leaving the centre in Robsart Street on 10th June 2013, so it will no longer be possible to hire it through us.
For sub-group contact details, see under individual group names.