Archive

LCG Meeting 26-09-08

Summary of Meeting of Local Currency Group
Friday 26th September 2008
Present
Sue
Mamading
Hannah
John
Susie
Things Discussed
How do we ensure the currency meets aims of inclusion?
• Discounting the currency to local volunteers / charities / community projects.
• Getting funding to distribute the currency to volunteers and working with time banks.
• Include specific education outreach and communications work in the [...]

Local Currency Meetings

Friday 26th September 2008
minutes
Monday 15th September 2008
minutes
Wednesday 27th August 2008
minutes

Economy and Business Working Group Meeting – Thursday 5 June 2008

Where: The Melanin Partnership at Piano House
When: 6:30pm
Present:
Sue Bell
Mamading Ceesay
Duncan Law
Hannah Lewis
Josh Ryan-Collins
John Walker
Apologies:
Jody Boehnert
Robert Geddis
Balbir Singh
Saskia Walzel
ACTION POINTS FROM LAST MEETING (21 May)
Sue:
Has not yet got through to Lambeth First
Jody:
Flyers are ready to be distributed
Outreach to media, creative sector etc – to be done
Food – see below
Mamading [...]

Economy & Business Group Meeting 17/06/08

Agenda:
Action points from last meeting
Business evening
Launch meeting
Logistics
Publicity effort
Follow up
Action points:
Map of accepting retailers & paper currency to be handled by Jody, using Hannah & John’s list of those shops agreed.
Each note will cost around 20p for production – to be produced in 1 Brick notes.
Participants to buy at least £5 worth of [...]

Analytics Plugin created by Web Hosting