After a very enjoyable first meeting the TTB Family Group will meet again on
Saturday 4 February, 11-2pm, at the Transition Centre, 6-8 Robsart St SW9 0DJ.
Bring something to share for lunch. Tea, coffee and juice provided. (Regular 3rd Saturdays of the month are still pencilled in the Transition Centre diary)
Some things we may do: (see here for group’s list of planned activities)
- Sing and make music,
- Bring a child-friendly song to teach us.
- Bring some found object that makes a nice noise.
- Plant up some containers to make the Transition Centre look more welcoming, with primula and other spring flowers
- Bring nice containers you can spare. We have hanging baskets.
- Bring flowering plants, to plant up. Extra potting compost provided.
- Toys/clothes exchange
- Bring something to swap
- Walk or more outdoor gardening if the weather is fine.
None of the above is compulsory, nor the ‘bring’ things a condition of coming!
You do not even have to have children (everyone is part of a family in some way).
If you would like to know more, or be put on the Group mailing list email us.