OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To manage the financial administration of TTB.
OTHER WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Internal: TTB Board of Directors/Working Group Convenors
External: HM Revenue & Customs, Companies House
- To provide financial administrative support to TTB, including
- dealing with all aspects of TTB’s accounts system, including cashbook, sales and purchase ledgers
- dealing with all aspects of staff payroll
- dealing with all tax issues and obligations
- dealing with all aspects of invoicing, making payments and credit control
- preparing year end accounts
- establishing, maintaining and implementing funding reporting systems
- continuously reviewing and improving the systems in place
- updating Monthly Performance Statistics and Cash flow forecasts
- providing the administration of petty cash, emergency cheque requests.
2. Compile financial reports to TTB Board of Directors/Working Group Convenors’ meetings each month and as required.
3. Undertake other ad hoc duties and tasks as agreed with/requested by the Chair, Treasurer.