The meeting on 14th March was held at the Stockwell Community Resource Centre. Another session packed with discussions on topics covering:
- Establishing food hubs
- Writing our Food Strategy document
- Developing the website
- The logo
- What we are spending our Â£1,500 Capital Growth Funding on (Workshops and open days at the Brockwell and Myatts Fields Parks)
- Devising a cycle tour for the Open Garden Squares weekend (11th-12th June) to tour community gardens
- Proposal for Social Startup Labs on the theme of Food in Lambeth
- Future structure
- Upcoming events that we can collaborate on: 26th March ‘Health and Wellbeing’ at Stockwell, 3rd April; Norwood Feast (we will have an Incredible Edible stall and want ideas for what we can sell).
The minutes are here: Incredible Edible meeting notes_20110314
The Incredible Edible site: http://www.incredibleediblelambeth.org/
This is an umbrella group with representatives of varied groups including community growing initiatives, as well as Lambeth Council and the NHS.