[Note: This content has been moved from our old website. The author displayed is the person moving it, not the original author. Click here for details.]
Keith Trotter email@example.com Matt McKeague mmcKeague@lambeth.gov.uk
Ian Parker is Head of Regeneration
Points for discussion.
- PO and CC, recession, rising food and energy prices
- Challenges and Opportunities
- Getting localisation into policy: Sustainable Community Act and current SCStrategy, Local Development Framework, procurement
- The achievements of the FUTURE BRIXTON plan. Specifics: zero-waste and re-use, zero-carbon,
- Getting joined-upness in Lambeth thinking and policy – how? Mainstream regeneration and sustainability goals across all council departments procurement policies
- Designing a future functional, closed-loops, localised economy. Why, how, who. Supplying real local need.
Business Exchange Network
Oil Vulnerability Auditing (in the long-run, in partnership)
Wants for the conference:
Presence and participation
Help contacting businesses and esp business advisors.
Help running the evening especially.
Display boards, tables,