[Note: This content has been moved from our old website. The author displayed is the person moving it, not the original author. Click here for details.]
Next Economy event
- MONEY AS DEBT, Myth Bar, The Hope and Anchor, Acre Lane, Monday 12 May 7pm
Brixton LETS and local currency.
- Sterling-backed or mutual credit
- Physical notes and/or digital currency
Outreach to Brixton Business
- TTB Business Prospectus
- Brixton Green
- Brixton Business Forum
LOCAL ECONOMY DAY Planning
- The following has been asked: Its not clear what the key outcomes from the day will be. I suggest that this should be clear to participants, delegates and local business alike.
- Are the outcomes to tell everyone what a local economy is?
- to tell everyone about the potential Brixton economy?
- to sign people up to the system?
- to engage or galvanize them?
- to bolster numbers for the working group?
- to present them with different ideas?
- I suggest that the group should be clear on what the outcomes will be and to communicate them on any marketing materials so that those attending are also clear.
- Local Publicity
- Catering, Local currency idea with local outlets..
- Involvement of Lambeth
- Evening Business Networking event.