[Note: This content has been moved from our old website. The author displayed is the person moving it, not the original author. Click here for details.]
To Do List
Please add things as they occur to you and alert the email list if they are not ‘owned’. Please sign and name the edit.
Aims, Outputs and Outcomes
- Confirm speakers and what they will cover. DL and JRC
- Update the Programme page as and when
- Thankyou notes to speakers and workshop leaders with any financial recognition or give a transition handbook as appropriate”’
Evening Business Networking
- Talk to Lambeth about charging DL
- Press and publicity JD to coordinate with the TTB Comms group.
- ‘Prospectus’ write and produce: HL and JB
- Outreach to local businesses business support network groups; RG and JRC
- Outreach to Lambeth
- Meet with Keith Trotter DL to set up RG, MC poss JRC interested in being there
- Talk to Lambeth about procurement and the Sustainable Communities Act RG and JRC
- Lambeth First ??
- Outreach to 3rd sector: via LVAC ebulletin DL and JB
- Outreach to Public Sector: JRC (Jessica Currie and Jon Lissimore had a meeting last week with the PCT about sustainability, which is one of their priorities this year. I talked to the head of the PCT at the Brixton Expo event so she knows about us – can’t remember her name.
Involvement of Lambeth
- Hannah and John will be in Brixton looking for cafes to accept bricks tokens on Saturday. HL & JW